Reports & publications
- Development and validation of a clinical cancer genomic profiling test based on massively parallel DNA sequencing. Nature Biotechnology. October 2013.
- Comprehensive Genomic Profiling facilitates implementation of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network Guidelines for Lung Cancer biomarker testing and identifies patients who may benefit from enrollment in mechanism-driven clinical trials. The Oncologist. June 2016.
- Comprehensive genomic profiling of epithelial ovarian cancer by next generation sequencing-based diagnostic assay reveals new routes to targeted therapies. Gynecol Oncol. September 2013.
- Clinical Impact of Hybrid Capture–Based Next-Generation Sequencing on Changes in Treatment Decisions in Lung Cancer. J Thorac Oncol. February 2017.
- Broad, hybrid capture–based next-generation sequencing identifies actionable genomic alterations in lung adenocarcinomas otherwise negative for such alterations by other genomic testing approaches. Clin Cancer Res. August 2015.
- Analysis of 100,000 human cancer genomes reveals the landscape of tumor mutational burden. Genome Med. April 2017.
- Nonamplification ERBB2 genomic alterations in 5605 cases of recurrent and metastatic breast cancer: An emerging opportunity for anti-HER2 targeted therapies. Cancer. September 2016.
- Circulating Tumor DNA Identifies EGFR Co-Amplification as a Mechanism of Resistance to Crizotinib in a Patient with Advanced MET-Amplified Lung Adenocarcinoma. J Thorac Oncol. May 2017.
- Emergence of Preexisting METY1230C Mutation as a Resistance Mechanism to Crizotinib in NSCLC with MET Exon 14 Skipping. J Thorac Oncol. January 2017.
- Emergence of novel acquired EGFR solvent-front mutations at Gly796 (G769S/R) together with C797S/R and L792F/H mutations in one EGFR (L858R/T790M) NSCLC patient who progressed on osimertinib. Lung Cancer. April 2017.
- Hybrid capture-based genomic profiling of circulating tumor DNA from patients with estrogen receptor-positive metastatic breast cancer. Ann Oncol. August 2017.
- Patient-derived xenotransplants can recapitulate the genetic driver landscape of acute leukemias. Leukemia. Jan 2017.
- Antitumor Response of VEGFR2- and VEGFR3-Amplified Angiosarcoma to Pazopanib. J Natl Compr Cancer Netw. May 2016.
- An oncogenic NTRK fusion in a patient with soft-tissue sarcoma with response to the tropomyosin-related kinase inhibitor LOXO-101. Cancer Discov. July 2015.
- Identification of a novel fusion TBL1XR1-PDGFRB in a patient with acute myeloid leukemia harboring the DEK-NUP214 fusion and clinical response to dasatinib. Leuk Lymphoma. December 2017.